Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
Located at Bryan Hospital
The CHWC Women’s Health Clinic at Bryan Hospital offers the spectrum of OB/GYN care to women of all ages, from teens to expecting moms to menopausal and post-menopausal women… and every woman in between.
- Annual gynecologic exams
- Well-woman care including breast exam and Pap test
- Management of symptoms of menopause
- Gynecologic cancer screening
- Adolescent gynecology
- Preconception counseling
- Family planning and contraception
- STD screening and treatment
- Evaluation and management of menstrual irregularities
- Care for pelvic and vaginal infections, endometriosis, uterine fibroids and polyps, ovarian cysts, vulvar diseases, abnormal uterine bleeding and pelvic pain
- Pelvic organ prolapse evaluation and pessary fitting
- Gynecology clinic procedures include Mirena® IUD (intrauterine device), ParaGard® IUDs and Nexplanon® placement and removal, colposcopy, cervical, vulvar and endometrial biopsies
- Initial infertility testing and treatment
- Prenatal care
- Childbirth education
- High blood pressure in pregnancy
- Nutrition and managing weight during pregnancy
- Labor and delivery
- Postpartum care
Introducing Dr. Hanan Bazzi, OB/GYN
Dr. Bazzi completed her residency at University of Michigan Hospital, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She earned her Doctor of Medicine at University of Michigan Medical School and her Bachelor of Science with High Distinction in biology and psychology from University of Michigan-Dearborn.
Dr. Bazzi is a member of American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, American Medical Women’s Association and PTSD/Postpartum Depression Initiative Quality Improvement group at University of Michigan Health System. Her interests and specialties include: improving postpartum quality of care, weight gain during pregnancy, chronic pelvic pain, vulvar diseases and long acting reversible contraception.
Wellness Matters Women’s Health Clinic