Notice of Access to Hospital Buildings and Services
This facility and its programs and activities are accessible to and useable by disabled persons, including persons with impaired hearing and vision. We provide:
· Parking as close as possible to the building that is designated specifically for disabled persons.
· Curb cuts, ramps and level entrances to ease transition into our building.
· Elevator access from the first floor to other floors of the hospital.
· Offices, meeting rooms, waiting areas, bathroom facilities and treatment areas that are all accessible.
· The option for assistive and communication devices/services to better serve our patients and visitors.
If you require any of the programs or services noted above, please talk with any member of our hospital staff.