Need help navigating your pregnancy?
At CHWC, we have someone dedicated to helping you schedule, plan delivery, and prepare for your future. Our patient navigator will meet with you one-on-one to answer any questions you may have as well as provide you various childbirth resources available at CHWC.
For more information, contact Stacy Bockelman, LPN at 419-633-0755.
Gynecology is the study of the female reproductive system, including the vagina, uterus, ovaries, and breasts. At CHWC, our OB/GYNs specialize in both obstetrics (pregnancy and childbirth) and gynecology (the female reproductive system). We recommend visiting one of our OB/GYNs for an annual screening as well as if you have any symptoms of pelvic or vaginal pain or abnormal bleeding.
At our Women’s Health Clinic, we offer the following gynecology related services:
- Annual gynecologic exams
- Gynecologic cancer screening
- Adolescent gynecology
- Well-woman care including breast exam and Pap test
- Care for pelvic and vaginal infections, endometriosis, uterine fibroids and polyps, ovarian cysts, vulvar diseases, abnormal uterine bleeding, and pelvic pain
- Pelvic organ prolapse evaluation and pessary fitting
- Gynecology clinic procedures include Mirena® IUD (intrauterine device), ParaGard® IUDs and Nexplanon® placement and removal, colposcopy, cervical, vulvar and endometrial biopsies
- Management of symptoms of menopause
- Evaluation and management of menstrual irregularities
If you and your partner are having difficulty conceiving, you are not alone. Due to the intricate nature of the reproductive system, it doesn’t always happen right away. At CHWC, our OB/GYNs can help you understand the causes of infertility and support you moving forward. We offer a broad range of medical and surgical treatment options for men and women.
At our Women’s Health Clinic, we offer the following fertility-related services:
- Preconception counseling
- Family planning and contraception
- STD screening and treatment
- Initial infertility testing and treatment
Childbirth Education Programs & Classes
Please note that our childbirth education courses are on hold due to COVID-19 restrictions. Stay tuned for a virtual option for childbirth education, which is coming soon!