Imaging & Radiology
At Bryan Hospital, Montpelier Hospital and Archbold Medical Center
- Bryan Hospital: 419-630-2105
- Montpelier Hospital: 419-485-6477
- Archbold Medical Center: 419-446-3095
- Bryan Hospital: Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m.–8 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Montpelier Hospital: Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Archbold Medical Center: Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Radiology & Imaging Services
- Computerized tomography (CT)
- Diagnostic radiography (X-ray)
- Diagnostic fluoroscopy
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear medicine
- Ultrasound (sonography)
- Positron emission tomography (PET/CT)
- DEXA bone densitometry
- Abscess drainage
- Cyst aspiration
- Image guided biopsy
- Image guided thoracentesis/paracentesis
- IVC filter insertion
- Needle localization of breast mass; stereotactic breast biopsy
- Nephrostomy tube management
Professional Radiology Service
Physician staffing is from FWRadiology out of Fort Wayne, Indiana, a member of the American College of Radiology and the Radiological Society of North America. FWRadiology and CHWC are committed to delivering quality service and ensuring the best outcome for every patient.
All three CHWC radiology locations have incorporated digital film generation management and storage, a significant improvement in patient care services and hospital management of film libraries.