Our Mission Statement
We will provide comprehensive, patient centered healthcare;
We will respect the dignity and uniqueness of all;
We will enhance the health, safety, and well being of our community.
Our Vision Statement
To be your first choice for exceptional care, delivered by exceptional people.
Our Core Values
We recognize the value of reliable and responsible staff, holding all accountable for their actions. Therefore:
- I will honor my commitments.
- I will accept responsibility for my actions.
- I will demonstrate ownership in my actions.
We recognize the value of receiving respect and earning respect; that respect is part of the basis for integrity. Therefore:
- I will seek to make all feel valued and appreciated.
- I will be professional, courteous and thoughtful in all of my interactions.
- I will protect others’ privacy and confidentiality.
We recognize the importance of holding ourselves to the highest ethical and performance standards while demonstrating professionalism and sincerity. Therefore:
- I will do what is right, legally and morally, at all times.
- I will talk with, and not about, others.
- I will treat all with dignity.
We recognize every person as a valued human being with different needs that must be met through listening, empathizing and nurturing. Therefore:
- I will deliver care with compassion.
- I will show compassion to all—patients, patients’ families, visitors and coworkers.
We recognize the importance of doing the right thing for the right reasons every time; that honesty is the basis for integrity. Therefore:
- I will be honest, yet tactful, at all times.
- I will expect honesty from others.
- I will not let fear keep me from being honest.