Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays — 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Tuesdays, Thursdays — 10 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Offered at Montpelier Hospital
Feeling a little off balance? This is a frequent complaint that accounts for many doctor visits annually. Montpelier Hospital’s Physical Therapy Department has three physical therapists certified in vestibular rehabilitation and specially trained to treat balance disorders. A referral for balance and vestibular therapy should be made by the patient’s health care provider.
Common conditions our team treats include:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Vestibular neuritis
- Disequilibrium / imbalance
- Bilateral or unilateral vestibular dysfunction
- Various neurological disorders resulting in balance/dizziness
- History of falls
- Rehab following surgical intervention for acoustic neuroma and superior canal dehiscence (SCD)