Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays — 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Tuesdays, Thursdays — 10 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Offered at Montpelier Hospital
Feeling a little off balance? This is a frequent complaint that accounts for many doctor visits annually. Montpelier Hospital’s Physical Therapy Department has physical therapists on staff who are certified in vestibular rehabilitation and specially trained to treat balance disorders. A referral for balance and vestibular therapy should be made by the patient’s health care provider.
Common conditions our team treats include:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Vestibular neuritis
- Disequilibrium / imbalance
- Bilateral or unilateral vestibular dysfunction
- Various neurological disorders resulting in balance/dizziness
- History of falls
- Rehab following surgical intervention for acoustic neuroma and superior canal dehiscence (SCD)