Archbold: Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. –4:30 p.m.
Bryan: Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. –4:30 p.m.
Montpelier: Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. –4:30 p.m.
The goal of occupational therapy (OT) is to work with clients to achieve the maximum level of independence and to enable their participation in daily activities of choice or necessity. Using a holistic approach, OT addresses physical, cognitive, perceptual and psychosocial aspects of functioning. Our practitioners assist clients across the lifespan, providing assessment and therapeutic intervention to improve their skills in the home, work and school environments as well as in their leisure pursuits.
- Comprehensive evaluation of adults and children
- Wheelchair and power mobility device evaluation
- Low vision assessment
- Physical/functional capacity evaluation
- Onsite ergonomic job analysis
- Adaptive equipment needs assessment
- Outpatient based home assessment
- Functional cognitive assessments
- Evaluation and treatment
- Pediatric Therapy
- Hand and upper extremity therapy
- Upper extremity orthotics
- Modalities including: ultrasound, paraffin, electrical stimulation, fluidotherapy
- Neuromuscular reeducation
- Activities of daily living
- Adaptive equipment training
- Outpatient based home assessments
- Home exercise program
- Developmental therapy
- Low vision
- Multisensory handwriting program
- LSVT BIG (physical and occupational therapy for Parkinson’s disease and neurological disorders)
- Home health services via contract
In conjunction with physical therapy
- Sports Enhancement and Injury Prevention Program
- LSVT BIG
- Advanced Dynavision trainer