Parkview Orthopedics Clinic
Hours: Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
The Parkview Orthopedics Clinic staffs four skilled orthopedic surgeons from University of Toledo Medical Center, each offering their own orthopedic specialties. Our team provides a wide range of orthopedic care for adult and pediatric patients, including:
- Shoulder replacements and arthroscopies
- Sports medicine and sprain injuries
- Primary hip replacements (now including anterior approach) and primary knee replacements
- Pediatric orthopedics (including but not limited to: hip dysplasia, foot and knee deformities, and trauma/fractures)
- Adult orthopedic trauma (including but not limited to: upper and lower extremity fractures, fracture nonunions and malunions, amputations)
- Knee arthroscopies
- Foot and ankle surgeries, including ankle replacements and foot/ankle arthroscopies
- Carpal tunnel
- Cubital tunnel/tennis elbow
- Trigger fingers
Make an Appointment
To make an appointment at the Parkview Orthopedics Clinic, please call 419-633-0746.