Hours: Tuesday–Friday, 6 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
The CHWC Counseling Services Department is led by Tammy Cupp, LPCC-S, LICDC-CS, CCH. Tammy accommodates the unique needs of each client seeking treatment and direction for a variety of mental health problems that are disrupting their lives. She works with adolescents and adults in individual, couples/marriage and family settings.
Tammy is a licensed professional clinical counselor with a supervision designation. She is also a licensed independent chemical dependency counselor with clinical supervision designation and a certified clinical hypnotherapist.
Counseling services and treatment programs:
- Substance abuse assessments, treatment and referral
- Employee assistance program company contracting
- Communication issues
- Parenting challenges
- Stress management
- Behavior changes
- Physical, psychological and sexual abuse
- Grief and loss
- Drug and alcohol dependence and abuse
- Hypnosis for smoking cessation, weight management, anxiety, insomnia, stress, depression, chronic pain and more. Please note that not all insurance plans cover hypnosis. Contact your insurance company to verify the extent of your coverage.