Date(s) - 04/18/2019 - 04/19/2019
6:00 am - 8:00 am
April 18 & 19 from 6-8 a.m. at Bryan Hospital
$50 General health profile
- Includes complete blood count, comprehensive chemistry profile, lipid profile and thyroid screen (TSH).
- 12 hour fast required. (Drinking water is ok.)
$40 Vitamin D
$26 PSA prostate screening test – (Men only)
$20 Glycohemoglobin – (Hemoglobin A1C)
- Diabetic screening and monitoring
About this year’s Health Awareness Screening
- Pre-register (optional) using the form attached to the bottom of this flyer. No appointment necessary.
- Payment by cash, check (written out to CHWC), health service fund or credit card is due at the time of service. Insurance will not be filed.
- Report to the Bryan Hospital atrium outside of the lab for testing.
- Individuals under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Click to download the flyer: