This year’s Run for Your Heart will be one to remember!
The CHWC Cardiology Clinic and the Williams County YMCA are thrilled to bring back Run for Your Heart with some modifications to our original plans: in addition to adding a 10K option, we are also going virtual!
Ages 12 and up: $12
Kids under 12: $9
Here’s how it works:
- Register by June 26 via https://runsignup.com/runforyourheart5k.
- Complete your run (or walk!) anytime from June 27–July 25 on the route of your choice or using the Run for Your Heart route*.
- Send your tracked run details (screenshot, smart watch/Fitbit, run app) to Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After you submit your run/walk information, your shirt will be available to pick up! Shirts will be ready to go after the 4th of July holiday. More details on shirt pickup will be available after you register, closer to the event.
- Commemorate your virtual 5K/10K with a selfie or two! Before, during and/or after your run, snap a photo or have someone else take some pictures, then submit them to Jess at email@example.com to post on the CHWC and Run for Your Heart Facebook pages.
Click here for a larger look at this year’s run shirt. This shirt will be the same super soft, lightweight shirt from year 2 (light gray) and year 3 (red).
*If you are using the Run for Your Heart route, please note that after Carson Dr., you will turn right onto Rays Dr. and backtrack the way you came. To complete the 10K using this route, simply repeat the route a second time.