8 oz tube crescent roll dough
12–16 deli slices of turkey
12 slices of Sargento Ultra Thin Colby Jack cheese
1 package fresh spinach
1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- Roll out the crescent dough into 4 rectangle shapes & press together the diagonal seam.
- On each rectangle, place 3–4 slices of turkey and cheese.
- Add a layer of spinach on top of cheese, then sprinkle with chopped red bell pepper.
- Roll up each rectangle and press together seam gently (you will have 4 rolls at this point).
- Slice each roll into 3 pieces for a total of 12 rolls.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray, then place rolls into pan.
- Bake at 350º for 12–15 minutes until just starting to turn brown.
Amount per serving
Serving size is 1 roll
Total Fat 5.5 g
Saturated Fat 3.0 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.0 g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.0 g
Cholesterol 15.0 mg
Sodium 248.7 mg
Potassium 149.6 mg
Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 5.1 g
Live It is a cooking demonstration presented by the Nutrition Food Services and Wellness Departments at Community Hospitals and Wellness Centers (CHWC). Episodes are hosted by registered dietitian and certified diabetes educator Andrea Miller, and each features a different special guest sous chef. The goal of Live It is to showcase nutrient-dense foods and teach viewers doable ways to use them in order to promote wellness in our community. Held once a month at Bryan Hospital, the show is recorded by Bryan Municipal Utilities in front of a live all-staff audience. For more recipes and to watch past episodes of Live It, visit www.chwchospital.org/live-it.