- 1 ripe banana
- 6 oz fresh or frozen strawberries (about 8 medium berries)
- 1 avocado
- 5.3 oz container of light coconut Greek yogurt
- Wash and prepare strawberries and avocado.
- Starting with the yogurt, place ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Freeze until solid.
Amount per serving
Yield: 2 servings
Total Fat 0.5 g
Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
Protein 0.3 g
Live It is a cooking demonstration presented by the Nutrition Food Service and Wellness Departments at Parkview Health. Each episode is hosted by dietitian Andrea Miller, with a goal of showcasing nutrient-dense foods and teaching viewers doable ways to use them in order to promote wellness in our community.
For more recipes and to watch past episodes of Live It, visit www.www.chwchospital.org/live-it.