Summer Pasta Salad
Staff-submitted for at-home edition of Live It: Summer Salads – Summer 2020
- 1 box pasta (spaghetti, rotini, bow tie, etc)
- 1 bottle Wishbone Italian dressing
- 2 Tbsp McCormick salad supreme seasoning
- 4 oz. chunk cheddar or colby jack cheese
- ¼ package pepperoni
- Veggies of your choosing (suggestions: cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, onions, olives, etc.)
- Cook pasta, then drain and rinse.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and allow to chill in the refrigerator. Best if served the next day. May need to add more Italian dressing if it seems too dry.
No nutrition information is available at this time.
Live It is a cooking demonstration presented by the Nutrition Food Services and Wellness Departments at Community Hospitals and Wellness Centers (CHWC). Episodes are hosted by registered dietitian and certified diabetes educator Andrea Miller, and each features a different special guest sous chef. The goal of Live It is to showcase nutrient-dense foods and teach viewers doable ways to use them in order to promote wellness in our community. Held once a month at Bryan Hospital, the show is recorded by Bryan Municipal Utilities in front of a live all-staff audience. For more recipes and to watch past episodes of Live It, visit www.chwchospital.org/live-it.