Summer Pasta Salad
Staff-submitted for at-home edition of Live It: Summer Salads – Summer 2020
- 1 box pasta (spaghetti, rotini, bow tie, etc)
- 1 bottle Wishbone Italian dressing
- 2 Tbsp McCormick salad supreme seasoning
- 4 oz. chunk cheddar or colby jack cheese
- ¼ package pepperoni
- Veggies of your choosing (suggestions: cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, onions, olives, etc.)
- Cook pasta, then drain and rinse.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and allow to chill in the refrigerator. Best if served the next day. May need to add more Italian dressing if it seems too dry.
No nutrition information is available at this time.
Live It is a cooking demonstration presented by the Nutrition Food Service and Wellness Departments at Parkview Health. Each episode is hosted by dietitian Andrea Miller, with a goal of showcasing nutrient-dense foods and teaching viewers doable ways to use them in order to promote wellness in our community.
For more recipes and to watch past episodes of Live It, visit www.www.chwchospital.org/live-it.