- ¾ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 medium-sized very ripe bananas, frozen
- 2 cups frozen raspberries or strawberries
- 2 Tbsp mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Place yogurt, frozen bananas and frozen berries in the bowl of a food processor or high powered blender. Process until smooth, scraping down sides as needed. Once smooth, stir in chocolate chips.
- Served immediately, this frozen yogurt should be the consistency of soft serve ice cream. If it is too soft, transfer to a separate container and place in the freezer for an hour or until desired consistency is reached. Leftovers frozen for a longer period of time will be very solid and require some thawing before serving.
Amount per serving
Yield: 5 servings
Total Fat 2.2 g
Saturated Fat 1.3 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.2 g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.0 g
Cholesterol 1.0 mg
Sodium 14.6 mg
Potassium 243.8 mg
Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
Sugars 13.3 g
Protein 3.6 g
Live It is a cooking demonstration presented by the Nutrition Food Service and Wellness Departments at Parkview Health. Each episode is hosted by dietitian Andrea Miller, with a goal of showcasing nutrient-dense foods and teaching viewers doable ways to use them in order to promote wellness in our community.
For more recipes and to watch past episodes of Live It, visit www.www.chwchospital.org/live-it.