- 2 cups plain yogurt (Greek or regular)
- 2 cups finely chopped cucumber
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp dried dill, mint, or parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Serve with Mujadara, grilled meat or salmon.
Amount per serving
Yield: 4 servings
Total Fat 4.0 g
Saturated Fat 2.6 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.1 g
Monounsaturated Fat 1.1 g
Cholesterol 15.9 mg
Sodium 202.1 mg
Potassium 210.5 mg
Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
Sugars 6.0 g
Protein 4.4 g
Live It is a cooking demonstration presented by the Nutrition Food Service and Wellness Departments at Parkview Health. Each episode is hosted by dietitian Andrea Miller, with a goal of showcasing nutrient-dense foods and teaching viewers doable ways to use them in order to promote wellness in our community.
For more recipes and to watch past episodes of Live It, visit www.www.chwchospital.org/live-it.