- ⅔ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Remove seeds from a pomegranate or purchase ready-to-eat pomegranate seeds.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate until smooth.
- Line 16 mini muffin cups with paper liners. Cover the bottom of each muffin cup with melted chocolate and divide pomegranate seeds evenly among the muffin cups. Cover the seeds with more melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set. Remove from muffin tin and refrigerate in airtight container.
Amount per serving
Yield: 16 servings
Calories 75 g
Total Fat 4.5 g
Total Carbohydrate 10 g
Protein 0 g
Live It is a cooking demonstration presented by the Nutrition Food Services and Wellness Departments at Community Hospitals and Wellness Centers (CHWC). Episodes are hosted by registered dietitian and certified diabetes educator Andrea Miller, and each features a different special guest sous chef. The goal of Live It is to showcase nutrient-dense foods and teach viewers doable ways to use them in order to promote wellness in our community. Held once a month at Bryan Hospital, the show is recorded by Bryan Municipal Utilities in front of a live all-staff audience. For more recipes and to watch past episodes of Live It, visit www.chwchospital.org/live-it.