- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- ¼ cup reduced sodium teriyaki sauce
- ½ Tbsp canola oil
- Whisk teriyaki sauce and oil together in a large bowl.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Put chicken pieces in the bowl and toss to coat with sauce.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Thread chicken onto skewers. Grill, turning once until chicken is charred and no longer pink (about 10–12 minutes).
Kebab serving suggestions: To round out the meal, serve kebabs with a whole grain such as brown rice, quinoa or whole wheat couscous and a green salad.
Amount per serving
Yield: 4 servings
Total Fat 8 g
Protein 22.5 g
Carbohydrate 5.5 g
Live It is a cooking demonstration presented by the Nutrition Food Service and Wellness Departments at Parkview Health. Each episode is hosted by dietitian Andrea Miller, with a goal of showcasing nutrient-dense foods and teaching viewers doable ways to use them in order to promote wellness in our community.
For more recipes and to watch past episodes of Live It, visit www.www.chwchospital.org/live-it.