- 6 thin-cut red apple slices (about ½ small apple)
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- 15 miniature marshmallows
- Spread a thin layer of peanut butter on one side of three apple slices.
- Place five marshmallows atop the peanut butter on each slice.
- Spread the remaining apple slices with peanut butter and place on top of the marshmallows, peanut butter side down, to make a sandwich.
- The finished product should be grinning at you!
Amount per serving
Serving size: entire recipe
Total Fat 8.2 g
Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
Protein 4.4 g
Live It is a cooking demonstration presented by the Nutrition Food Service and Wellness Departments at Parkview Health. Each episode is hosted by dietitian Andrea Miller, with a goal of showcasing nutrient-dense foods and teaching viewers doable ways to use them in order to promote wellness in our community.
For more recipes and to watch past episodes of Live It, visit www.www.chwchospital.org/live-it.