Monday–Friday, 6:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Offered at Archbold Medical Center, Bryan Hospital and Montpelier Hospital
CHWC’s mental health professionals accommodate the unique needs of each client seeking treatment and direction for a wide variety of mental health problems that is disrupting their lives. We work with children, adolescents and adults in individual, couples/marriage and family settings.
Our counseling staff includes a licensed professional clinical counselor with certification in clinical hypnosis, a licensed professional counselor with certification in clinical hypnosis and a licensed independent chemical dependency counselor.
Counseling services and treatment programs:
- Substance abuse assessments, treatment and referral
- Employee assistance program company contracting
- Communication issues
- Parenting challenges
- Stress management
- Behavior changes
- Physical, psychological and sexual abuse
- Grief and loss
- Drug and alcohol dependence and abuse
- Hypnosis for smoking cessation, weight management, anxiety, insomnia, stress, depression, chronic pain and more. Please note that not all insurance plans cover hypnosis. Contact your insurance company to verify the extent of your coverage.